Sunday, December 17, 2006

My girl-pal Aria

We've had a great weekend playing - plus the Alphas took Friday off from hunting (like they seem to go hunting all day from Monday to Fridays usually) and stayed home with the pack, so me and Aria had extra time horsing around, roaring around the house, knocking into furniture, getting into the garbage, driving Hanabi nuts, in general, normal puppy stuff! They told me that a thing called Christmas is coming, so I will chew that when I see it! That's all for now, Dodge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dog.... here's some advice from some smart cats -- don't go chewing on that Christmas thing.
Our people bring a tree in the house every year and call it Christmas.

We've both tried climbing it and ya know what? It falls over as soon as you're half way up!

We know dogs can't climb trees, but it might fall over if you chew on it, too and then your people get mad.

So if you don't want them to get mad, don't chew on Christmas!