Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm a Show Dog now!


Hi again readers!!! This past weekend, my Alpha-bitch took me and my sister to something the Alphas call a "Dog Show". We had a long drive in the mobile kennel, and then we got to parade around with lots of other dogs watching, I got a point but Kyokko did not (guess I'm cuter) !

Seems like a good thing, we get out of the home territory, and lots of folks clap when we run around - what's not to like? We did stay in something called a "Comfort Inn" which was not that comfortable, smelled like other Alpha's had been there, though Kyoko was much more relaxed about it - but she's been to other shows already, this one was my first!

- best wishes, Dodger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does it mean, that you got a point? Do you save up your points and redeem them for toys at PetSmart?

=:oÞ