Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New dogs in our pack! WooHoo!


Its getting to be a bigger pack at our place... Aria, who you will remember as I mentioned previously, went on a suspicious weekend to Michigan and came back with a smile on her face. She had been getting really big around the middle lately, and then all of a sudden the other day, our old room got whipped into shape and made up for her and her 6 new puppies who started arriving overnight. Three boys, three girls.... and their Dad is my Bro! Go figure! Makes me an uncle! I am really interested in meeting those little dogs, so far me and Kyokko have been keeping our distance at the request of our Alphas. I've got a feeling its gonna be a fun winter in our kennel!

More to follow! Best regards - Uncle Dodger!

1 comment:

Beezley said...

Can't wait to meet the entire pack!